Warranty Conditions

At CustomAnklets, our jewelry is made of high-quality materials and stones.

All materials and all types of anklets include a 1-year warranty. Please note the warranty does not cover lost or stolen cases.

 

How to clean my custom anklets?

Check out this article to keep your jewelry shining daily.

 

 

Can I wear my anklet when shower or swim?

Yes, you can definitely wear your anklet when showering or swimming. Our anklets are crafted with high-quality materials that are designed to withstand water exposure. You don’t need to worry about taking them off when you’re in the shower or enjoying a swim. Our anklets are made to be water-resistant and durable, allowing you to wear them anywhere with confidence. So go ahead and enjoy wearing your anklet without any concerns about water exposure.

 

 

How do I place a special request for my necklace

While we have a wide range of Jewelry styles, you may want to add a personal touch that you can’t find in our collection. For special design requests, please contact our Customer Care Team.

Our Jewelry design experts will review your request and let you know if we can make your personalized creation.

Is your jewelry made of real precious metals?

Absolutely! At our brand, we ensure the highest quality and authenticity of our precious metals. All our precious metals are sourced from government-certified vendors, guaranteeing their purity and legitimacy. Each item in our collection proudly bears a stamp of authenticity, serving as a testament to its genuine composition.

Our silver jewelry is crafted using 0.925 sterling silver, renowned for its exceptional quality and durability. It is a standard measure of silver purity, indicating that 92.5% of the metal is pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% made up of alloyed metals for added strength and durability.

When it comes to gold jewelry, we offer a range of options to suit different preferences. Our gold jewelry is made using solid gold, and the purity levels are clearly indicated on each item. We offer gold jewelry with 10k, 14k, and 18k purity levels, ensuring that you have the flexibility to choose the level of gold content that suits your preferences and budget.

With our commitment to using genuine and high-quality materials, you can have complete confidence in the integrity and value of our jewelry. We take pride in offering you jewelry that not only looks beautiful but also meets the highest standards of authenticity and craftsmanship

How can I order a anklet with special characters?

We can add most characters to our Jewelry as long as they appear on the English keyboard.

All you need to do is place your order with the special character included.

Regarding emojis—although we know they’re popular—unfortunately, we cannot engrave them.

Please note that during busy seasons we cannot accommodate special requests.